Dec 6, 2012 2:00 PM by Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital and the Alzheimer's Association are pleased to offer a free community workshop: The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease.
The workshop is open to anyone who would like to know more about Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
The following topics will be covered:
• Symptoms and effects of Alzheimer's disease
• Other types of dementia
• How Alzheimer's affects the brain
• Causes and risk factors
• How to find out if it's Alzheimer's disease
• The benefits of early detection
• How to address a diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease
• Stages of the disease
• Hope for the future
• Ways the Alzheimer's Association can help
The workshop will be held in the Arroyo Grande Community Hospital Annex Building Conference Room on Wednesday, December 12, from 2-3:30pm.
No reservations are required and light refreshment will be provided.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com