Feb 11, 2013 10:05 PM by Kelly Orsini, KSBY News
Crews with the Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to a gas leak at the Goleta Costco just before 4 p.m. Monday.
Firefighters say R22, a flammable gas, was leaking from a refrigeration unit. Employees were evacuated and one was assessed by emergency crews at the scene and released.
Fire crews had the building ventilated by 6:20 p.m. and said employees would be returning soon.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
32 minutes ago