Posted: Jan 19, 2013 12:01 PM by Kathrene Herndon, KSBY News
Updated: Jan 19, 2013 1:08 PM
Some people were evacuated from their homes in Nipomo early Saturday morning after a gas leak in the area.
According to CAL FIRE, someone reported smelling gas around 4 a.m. in the area of South Oak Glen Avenue and West Tefft Street.
They say some homes immediately surrounding the area on South Oakland Avenue were evacuated.
CAL FIRE says the gas leak was caused by an underground gas pipe.
No damage or injuries were reported, and the issue has been resolved.
People were able to return to their homes just before 10:15 Saturday morning.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties