H-LOMPOC

May 14, 2013 12:55 AM by Ed Zuchelli, KSBY News

Structure fire burns apartment

Firefighters responded to an apartment complex fire in Lompoc Monday morning.

The fire was started by cigarette ashes.

It started around 4:40 in the morning.

The Lompoc Fire Department says there was no working smoke detector in the apartment where the fire started.

One person was treated for burns and smoke inhalation and was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

»Comments

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4