Jan 30, 2013 2:13 PM by Katherine Worsham, KSBY News
The Santa Barbara County Fire Department says a fire that burned a barn in Cuyama Tuesday was caused by malfunctioning mechanical equipment.
The fire started just after 10:00 AM at a barn on the 2000 block of Foothill Road.
It took firefighters about 40 minutes to get the fire knocked down and they were able to prevent it from spreading to nearby buildings.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com